Having been established in East Anglia for more than a decade, the Scintillo String Quartet has enjoyed working alongside many experienced and fabulous fellow weddings and events professionals across Suffolk, Essex, Norfolk, & Cambridgeshire.
In no particular order, and just in case one of them may be able to enrich your wedding day or event here are some links to a few of our friends, and to some venues who know and recommend our services and with whom we work closely on a regular basis.
- Hedingham Castle - a stunning Norman Castle and a Georgian House all in one romantic location in Essex
- Easton Grange - a luxury, contemporary barn wedding venue near Woodbridge in Suffolk
- Hengrave Hall - this exquisite Tudor mansion is one of the premier wedding venues in Suffolk
- Bateman's Barn - a unique, rural wedding venue on the Norfolk/Suffolk border who have formed the Waveney Wedding Collective
- Haughley Park Barn - a Grade II listed timber-framed barn venue in Haughley, Suffolk
- Glevering Weddings & Events - a Georgian estate in Suffolk where tipi and festival style weddings are a speciality!
- High House Weddings - set in six acres of landscaped garden and rolling meadows in the Essex countryside
- Glemham Hall - a beautiful Elizabethan stately home situated in 300 acres of glorious Suffolk parkland
- Longstowe Hall - an Elizabethan mansion with a glorious English garden just 10 miles from Cambridge
- Suffolk Registrars - we regularly work and liaise with the wonderful team at Suffolk Registrars
- Suffolk Wedding Photographer Dominic Whiten - a special thanks to Dominic for some of the photographs on our website
- David Michael - Essex based wedding and fashion photographer
- Steve Hood Films - relaxed, natural wedding films
- Lavender & Jude - a truly beautiful bridal boutique in Suffolk
- Amelie's Kitchen - delicious, bespoke cakes by Helen Ward
- Daniel Law - thanks to the talents of Suffolk based pianist and arranger Daniel for some of our exclusive Contemporary and Pop repertoire
A fun bunch to work with...
"When Scintillo play at our venue, we know we are in great hands and our mind is at rest that they will always do a good job for each couple. They play all styles of music beautifully and as a friendly and approachable team, they present themselves professionally and punctually. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone looking for experienced events musicians....and they're a fun bunch to work with too!"
Alice Mayhew - Events Manager - Easton Grange, Suffolk
Set the tone for our ceremony...
"We had a brilliant experience with Scintillo. The communication was great in the lead up to our wedding. The music was beautiful and set the tone for our ceremony. We had so many compliments on the music for our drinks reception - people were surprised and really enjoyed the vast range of music. So pleased that we booked this amazing quartet!"
Abi & Adam - Bride & Groom - Crondon Park, Essex
"Thank you so much to you and the team for such an excellent performance at our garden party. And your excellent communication leading up to it - second to none. We had so many effusive and positive comments about your quartet. People loved the music so much and it created a lot of conversation as folk were trying to place songs as they recognised so many, but played so differently."
Matt Mills - Summer Garden Party
"Scintillo performed at our wedding and were sensational. From start to finish they were organised, professional and incredibly flexible. All of our guests commented on how brilliant they were, so we count ourselves incredibly lucky to have had this talented quartet there on such a special day. We would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them for your event – you won't find a more friendly, polite and accommodating group of people."
Sian & Matt - Bride & Groom - The Norfolk Mead, Norfolk